Modern Physics: An international journal dedicated to the latest advancement of modern physics. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of modern physics.
The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
- Theoretical High Energy Physics
- Materials Sciences and Technology
- Biophysics and Medical Physics
- Nuclear Science and Engineering
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Computational Physics
- Instrumentation and Measurement
- Interdisciplinary Physics
- Plasma Physics
- Other Topics in Physics
All papers submitted to the journal are subject to peer review process. All accepted papers will be suitably edited before publication.