International Journal of Research in Cosmetic Science publishes peer-reviewed scientific papers of significance in all areas of skin and cosmetic research. It is read by practising cosmetic scientists and dermatologists, as well as specialists in more diverse disciplines that are developing new products which contact the skin. The aim of the Journal is to present current scientific research, both pure and applied, in: cosmetics, toiletries, perfumery and allied fields. Areas that are of particular interest include:
- Human safety testing of skin
- Hair and oral products
- Physical chemistry and technology of emulsion and dispersed systems
- Theory and application of surfactants
- New developments in olfactive research
- Aerosol technology and selected aspects of analytical chemistry
In addition to original research articles, short communications/ notes, concise and current review articles are also welcome. All contributions shall be rigorously refereed and selecting on the basis of quality and originality of the work as well as the breadth of interest to readers.